Fluffy Lemon Scrambled Eggs Recipe: Adding Lemon to Eggs Is a Game Changer by 30Seconds Food
Whipping lemon juice into eggs before cooking may be the secret to perfect scrambled eggs – at least according to some cooks and scientists. Want to give it a try?
This easy lemon scrambled egg recipe may not turn you into a mad scientist, but it's dang delicious. It's also perfect for Sunday Brunch, weekday breakfast or breakfast for dinner.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
Servings: 2 to 3
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (or more to taste)
- chopped fresh herbs, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Crack the eggs into a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Pour in the lemon juice. Whisk until blended.
- Melt the butter in a nonstick pan over medium-low heat. When butter starts to bubble, pour in the eggs. Using a rubber spatula, start swirling the eggs around until they are slightly set, about 30 seconds.
- Start making up and down swirls in the other direction as the eggs cook, another 30 seconds to 1 minute, depending on how you like your eggs.
- Remove eggs from the heat. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with fresh chopped herbs, if desired.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Nonstick Skillets $10 & Up
Rubber Spatulas $5 & Up
Pepper Grinders $8 & Up
Egg Pans $10 & Up
Omelette Pans $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.