Fluffy Lemon Scrambled Eggs Recipe: Adding Lemon to Eggs Is Now a No-Brainer by 30Seconds Food
Whipping lemon juice into eggs before cooking may be the secret to perfect scrambled eggs – at least according to some cooks and scientists. Want to give it a try? This easy lemon scrambled egg recipe may not turn you into a mad scientist, but it's dang delicious.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
Servings: 2 to 3
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (or more to taste)
- chopped fresh herbs, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make them:
- Crack the eggs into a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Pour in the lemon juice. Whisk until blended.
- Melt the butter in a nonstick pan over medium-low heat. When butter starts to bubble, pour in the eggs. Using a rubber spatula, start swirling the eggs around until they are slightly set, about 30 seconds.
- Start making up and down swirls in the other direction as the eggs cook, another 30 seconds to 1 minute, depending on how you like your eggs.
- Remove eggs from the heat. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with fresh chopped herbs, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Nonstick Skillets $10 & Up
Rubber Spatulas $5 & Up
Pepper Grinders $8 & Up
Egg Pans $10 & Up
Omelette Pans $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.