5-Ingredient Ground Beef Chili Recipe Is As Easy As 1, 2, 3 by 30Seconds Food
Want to know how easy it is to make this delicious chili recipe? Brown, dump and walk away. Seriously. That's how simple this five-ingredient slow-cooked beef chili recipe is.
Serve this easy ground beef chili recipe with an array of toppings like sour cream, shredded cheese, chopped onions, jalapenos, corn chips or crackers. So good!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4 to 8 hours plus 5 minutes
Total Time: 4 to 8 hours
Serving: 4 to 6
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) chili beans, undrained
- 2 jars (16 ounces each) chunky salsa
- 1 bottle beer (preferably Mexican beer)
- 2 - 3 jalapenos, sliced (remove ribs and seeds for less heat)
Here's how to make it:
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet, about 5 minutes.
- Put the beef into a slow cooker.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Cook on low heat for 7 to 8 hours or high heat for 4 to 5 hours.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Slow Cookers $20 & Up
Skillets $10 & Up
Chili Bowls $8 & Up
Chili Beans $1 & Up
Chunky Salsa $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.