Asian Beef Lo Mein Recipe: This Beef & Noodles Recipe Is Chopsticks Ready in 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Rice noodles, tender beef and crisp vegetables are coated in a flavorful Asian sauce for this easy beef lo mein recipe. This family-pleasing recipe would be amazing served with egg rolls or crab rangoon.
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 14 ounces rice noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 sirloin or ribeye steak (about 1 pound), cut into thin slices (you could substitute 1 pound of ground beef)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sugar snap peas or snow peas
- 1/2 cup julienned carrots (cut thin)
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, or to taste (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- To make the sauce, combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
- Season the steak with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the steak and cook, stirring, until browned and cooked to desired doneness, about 4 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Add the onion, red bell pepper, peas and carrots. Cook until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cooked noodles and steak.
- Add the sauce and cook about 2 to 3 minutes. Garnish with the chopped green onions.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Rice Wine Vinegar $3 & Up
Sriracha Sauce $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
Chopsticks $5 & Up
Rice Noodles $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.