Easy Baked Cod Recipe: Indulge With This Delicious Cod in Lemon Dijon Cream Sauce Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Add to collection
Flaky cod fillets baked in a creamy Dijon lemon cream sauce is heavenly. This easy baked cod recipe is on the table in about 20 minutes. So simple and so delicious!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound cod fillets, at least 1/2-inch thick
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 - 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 - 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- minced fresh thyme or parsley
Here's how to make it:
- Season the fish with salt and pepper and place in a baking dish.
- Melt the butter in a sauté pan. Add the shallots and cook about 2 minutes to soften. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add the cream, Dijon and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer gently until it thickens up a little.
- Pour the sauce over the fish. Sprinkle with the herbs.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $9 & Up
Fish Cookbooks $3 & Up
Fish Spatulas $6 & Up
Sauté Pans $10 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.