Cola Pulled Pork Recipe: Try This Easy 3-Ingredient Slow-cooked Barbecue Pork Recipe by 30Seconds Food
There's nothing like biting into a tender, saucy pulled pork sandwich. This easy slow-cooked pork recipe has just three ingredients. If you like fattier pulled pork use a pork butt, or use pork tenderloin for a leaner sandwich.
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 6 to 7 hours
Total Time: 6 to 7 hours
- 1 pork butt or pork tenderloin (about 2 to 3 pounds)
- 1 can cola (Coke, Dr. Pepper or root beer)
- 1 bottle barbecue sauce
- hamburger buns or sandwich rolls
Here's how to make it:
- Put the pork into a slow cooker. Pour the cola over the top. Cover and cook on low for about 6 hours or until pork is fork tender.
- Shred the pork. Add the barbecue sauce and stir. Cook another 30 minutes or until sauce is heated through. Serve on buns.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Slow Cookers $15 & Up
Coke $4 & Up
Dr. Pepper $4 & Up
Root Beer $4 & Up
Barbecue Sauce $1 & Up
Hamburger Buns $2 & Up
Sandwich Rolls $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.