2-Ingredient Coconut Macaroons Recipe: Sweet 10-Minute Coconut Macaroon Recipe Satisfies Fast by 30Seconds Food
Sweet and moist, this easy coconut macaroons recipe has just two ingredients and is ready in minutes. This simple coconut macaroon cookie recipe would be delicious dipped in melted chocolate.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: Makes approximately 20 macaroons
- 1 bag (14 ounces) shredded coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the coconut and sweetened condensed milk in a bowl. Mix well.
- Roll the mixture into balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Put the baking sheet under a preheated broiler until tops turn golden brown. This happens quickly, so do not walk away.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $9 & Up
Shredded Coconut $2 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
It would be really appreciated - & I'd then be able to calculate the nutritional value/serving.
Thanks so much for listening on this frosty MINUS 31° morning. Stay safe. Be blessed.