Sweet Peach Pancake Recipe With Peach Syrup: Celebrate the Fuzzy Fruit of Summer by 30Seconds Food
It's that time of the year when you see peach trucks sitting on the side of the road selling their juicy peaches. This easy peach pancake recipe with homemade peach syrup is packed with that juicy goodness. This is one peach recipe you'll want to try this summer for breakfast, brunch or even breakfast for dinner.
Here is your shopping list for these peach pancakes with homemade syrup: flour, sugar, baking powder, ground cinnamon, salt, milk or nut milk, eggs, vegetable oil, butter, fresh peaches, nutmeg and maple syrup.
When you think of healthy foods, peaches might not be the first one you think of. But did you know peaches have health benefits? A juicy peach is full of antioxidants and may help reduce your risk of heart disease and cancer. Want to grab a peach now, don't you?
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups flour or gluten-free flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- dash of salt
- 2 cups milk or nut milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup diced fresh peaches
- 1 tablespoon butter, for cooking
- 5 fresh peaches, pitted and cut into slices
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- dash of salt
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- Store the peach syrup in the refrigerator for up to four days.
- If you can't find fresh peaches, substitute frozen peaches.
Here's how to make it:
- For the peach syrup, put the peaches, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt into a saucepot. Cook over medium heat, stirring, for about 5 minutes. Add the maple syrup and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- For the pancakes, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a bowl. Combine the milk, eggs and oil in another bowl. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients until just combined. Fold in the peaches.
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Pour a little pancake batter into the skillet and cook until bubbles form, about 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and cook until cooked through, about 2 to 3 minutes. Serve with the peach syrup.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.