This Easy, Cheesy Alfredo Pasta Casserole Recipe Is the Best Kind of Food Coma by 30Seconds Food
Sometimes, you just crave a meal you know will put you into a food coma. This easy, cheesy and creamy penne pasta casserole recipe is what we call serious comfort food. It's the kind of comfort food that can put you into a cozy food coma, and we're pretty sure it'll please even the pickiest of palates.
You need just seven ingredients to make this decadent pasta casserole: penne pasta, alfredo sauce, sour cream, ricotta cheese, eggs, Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese. Yes, three kinds of cheeses plus Alfredo sauce and sour cream. We told you, with all that dairy, it's the best kind of food coma (if you can handle it)!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Cuisine: American / Italian
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 package (16 ounces) penne pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 jar (20 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 container (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- To lighten up this recipe, you can use light or fat-free sour cream, reduced-fat Alfredo sauce and low-fat cheese.
- You can switch up the cheeses used, or eliminate one altogether.
- If you like a little heat, feel free to add some red pepper flakes.
- Store leftovers in a container in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the cooked penne pasta, Alfredo sauce and sour cream. Mix well.
- In another bowl, combine the ricotta, eggs and Parmesan.
- Pour half of the pasta mixture into a 13x9-inch baking pan. Spread the pasta with the ricotta mixture. Top with the remaining pasta. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 26.4g
Saturated Fat: 15.1g
Total Carbohydrate: 35.7g
Dietary Fiber: 0g
Total Sugars: 2.3g
Vitamin D: 3mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.