Cheesy Alfredo Penne Casserole Recipe Has 3 Kinds of Cheese by 30Seconds Food
Easy and cheesy, this creamy penne pasta casserole recipe is what we call serious comfort food. We're pretty sure it'll please even the pickiest of palates.
Serve this easy dinner recipe with garlic bread and a salad, and wait for the compliments to roll right in. You could switch up the cheeses used.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 package (16 ounces) penne pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 jar (20 ounces) alfredo sauce
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 container (15 ounces) ricotta
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 - 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the cooked penne, alfredo sauce and sour cream. Mix well.
- In another bowl, combine the ricotta, eggs and Parmesan.
- Pour half of the pasta mixture into a 13x9-inch baking pan. Spread the pasta with the ricotta mixture. Top with the remaining pasta. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
Pasta Pots $10 & Up
Penne $1 & Up
Alfredo Sauce $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.