Cheesy Alfredo Penne Casserole Recipe Has 3 Kinds of Cheese by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 package (16 ounces) penne pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 jar (20 ounces) alfredo sauce
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 container (15 ounces) ricotta
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 - 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the cooked penne, alfredo sauce and sour cream. Mix well.
- In another bowl, combine the ricotta, eggs and Parmesan.
- Pour half of the pasta mixture into a 13x9-inch baking pan. Spread the pasta with the ricotta mixture. Top with the remaining pasta. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.