Hot Salmon Sandwich Recipe: This Easy Salmon Sandwich Recipe Is a Healthy Lunch or Dinner by 30Seconds Food
Have you tried this Mediterranean salmon breakfast sandwich? Delicious! Here's another creative way to use leftover salmon. This hot salmon sandwich recipe takes about 15 minutes to make. If you don't have leftover salmon, use canned salmon.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 sandwich rolls
- olive oil
- fresh salmon slices or flaked canned salmon
- tomato slices
- shredded lettuce
- mozzarella cheese slices
- crushed red pepper flakes
- dried oregano
- crisp bacon slices (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Open up the sandwich rolls and lay them on a baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil on the interior of the bread.
- Top with lettuce, salmon, mozzarella and tomato slices. Add cooked bacon slices, if using.
- Sprinkle with some dried oregano, crushed red pepper flakes, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Drizzle with a little more olive oil.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 10 minutes to crisp the bread and melt the cheese. Makes two sandwiches.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $9 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
Dried Oregano $3 & Up
Can Salmon $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.