Legit Healthy Appetizer Recipe: Spicy Roasted Sweet Potatoes With Guacamole & Crisp Chickpeas by 30Seconds Food
Soft sweet potato, creamy guacamole and crunchy chickpeas unite to make a delicious and healthy snack or appetizer. This easy sweet potato recipe would make a nice light vegetarian or vegan lunch with a side salad.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, cut into circles or cut lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 - 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 cloves garlic
- roasted garbanzo beans
- sea salt (optional)
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the sweet potatoes into a bowl. Add the olive oil, chili powder, cumin and garlic. Toss to coat. Lay the sweet potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven until tender, about 30 minutes.
- Let the sweet potatoes cool. Add a layer of guacamole and then top with the roasted garbanzo beans. Sprinkle with a little sea salt and crushed red pepper flakes, if desired.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $9 & Up
Chili Powder $3 & Up
Ground Cumin $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Sea Salt $2 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.