Legit Healthy Appetizer Recipe: Spicy Roasted Sweet Potatoes With Guacamole & Crisp Chickpeas by 30Seconds Food
Soft sweet potato, creamy guacamole and crunchy chickpeas unite to make a delicious and healthy snack or appetizer. This easy sweet potato recipe would make a nice light vegetarian or vegan lunch with a side salad.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, cut into circles or cut lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 - 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 cloves garlic
- roasted garbanzo beans
- sea salt (optional)
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the sweet potatoes into a bowl. Add the olive oil, chili powder, cumin and garlic. Toss to coat. Lay the sweet potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven until tender, about 30 minutes.
- Let the sweet potatoes cool. Add a layer of guacamole and then top with the roasted garbanzo beans. Sprinkle with a little sea salt and crushed red pepper flakes, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.