Best Chicken Recipes: This Easy Marry Me Chicken Recipe May Get You a Proposal by 30Seconds Food
It's said that this chicken recipe is so good that if you make it for your love interest, they will ask you to marry them. We don't know if that's true or not, but it's dang good chicken. Serve this easy marry me chicken recipe with rice or potatoes to soak up the creamy sauce.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 to 35 minutes
Total Time: 35 to 40 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped (drained if packed in oil)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a cast iron skillet or ovenproof skillet. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and cook in the hot oil until browned on both sides, about 5 minutes per side. Remove to a plate.
- Add the garlic to the skillet and cook 30 seconds. Add the thyme, oregano, crushed red pepper flakes, broth and cream. Cook, stirring, until it simmers and begins to thicken, about 5 minutes.
- Add the sundried tomatoes and Parmesan cheese. Stir. Put the chicken back into the skillet.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven until chicken is cooked through, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cast Iron Skillets $10 & Up
Oven-proof Skillets $10 & Up
Sundried Tomatoes $3 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Dried Thyme $3 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
Dried Oregano $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.