Fluffy Lemon Ricotta Pancakes Recipe Will Make Your Weekend Even Better by 30Seconds Food
Skip the long waits at the brunch places this weekend and make this easy lemon ricotta pancake recipe in your own kitchen. This perfect, fluffy pancake recipe is so easy and delicious!
Dust these lemon ricotta pancakes with powdered sugar, or top with traditional maple syrup and butter. You can't go wrong either way.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: Makes 6 to 12 pancakes, depending on size
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- dash of salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons lemon zest
- butter, for cooking
- powdered sugar, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Whisk to combine.
- In another bowl, combine the milk and ricotta. Mix well. Add the eggs, vanilla, lemon juice and lemon zest. Mix.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Stir gently until just combined.
- Melt some butter in a skillet. Pour in some pancake batter and cook until bubbles appear. Flip and cook until cooked through and golden, about 2 minutes per side. Dust with powdered sugar.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
All Purpose Flour $3 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.