5-Ingredient Cheesy Bacon Breakfast Casserole Recipe Is a Brunch Recipe You'll Want Anytime by 30Seconds Food
Do most breakfast casseroles underwhelm you? We think this easy breakfast casserole recipe may change your mind. It will be a good morning when you start the day with this easy hash brown casserole recipe that's loaded with eggs, bacon and cheese.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 9 to 12
- 1 bag (30 ounces) frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled or 1 roll breakfast sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the potatoes, bacon or sausage and 1 cup cheese in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into a greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Stir together the eggs and milk in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the mixture over the hash browns.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 40 minutes. Top with the remaining 1 cup of cheese and bake about 5 minutes more.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.