5-Ingredient Cheesy Bacon Breakfast Casserole Recipe Is a Brunch Recipe You'll Want Anytime by 30Seconds Food
Do most breakfast casseroles underwhelm you? We think this easy breakfast casserole recipe may change your mind. It will be a good morning when you start the day with this easy hash brown casserole recipe that's loaded with eggs, bacon and cheese.
This easy, cheesy breakfast or brunch recipe will please the whole family. It's one hash brown recipe we think you'll want anytime of day.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 9 to 12
- 1 bag (30 ounces) frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled or 1 roll breakfast sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the potatoes, bacon or sausage and 1 cup cheese in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into a greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Stir together the eggs and milk in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the mixture over the hash browns.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 40 minutes. Top with the remaining 1 cup of cheese and bake about 5 minutes more.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Breakfast Cookbooks $5 & Up
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
Mixing Bowls $8 & Up
Egg Beaters $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.