Cherry Margarita Recipe: Make This Refreshing Cherry Margarita Recipe This Weekend & Happy Hour Just Got Happier by 30Seconds Food
Lime margaritas? OK. Cherry margaritas? Wow! This easy cherry margarita recipe is what to pour into that margarita glass this weekend. Happy Hour just got happier...
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 3 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 2 ounces agave syrup
- 1 ounce cherry juice or pomegranate juice
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 8 ounces frozen sweet cherries
- 1 cup ice (or more if needed)
Here's how to make them:
- Put all the ingredients into a blender.
- To make them more like on-the-rocks margaritas, pulse a few times to combine.
- To make frozen margaritas, blend until the ingredients are completely combined, adding more ice if needed.
- Pour into two margaritas glasses. Garnish with maraschino cherries, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Blenders $25 & Up
Margarita Glasses $6 & Up
Measuring Shot Glass $5 & Up
Agave Syrup $4 & Up
Cherry Juice $4 & Up
Pomegranate Juice $4 & Up
Luxardo Cherries $15 & Up
Bada Bing Cherries $10 & Up
Maraschino Cherries $3 & Up
Tequila Salt $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.