Ooey, Gooey Chocolate Brownie Mug Cake Recipe Is Pure Bliss by 30Seconds Food
If you have no discipline when a platter of brownies is around, then this easy mug brownie recipe is for you! It's the perfect chocolate dessert for one.
This easy mug brownie recipe is delicious topped with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream. (And you can make more than one, we won't tell!)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 to 1 1/2 minutes plus 3 minutes to rest
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- dash of salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons milk or water
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, sugar, cocoa powder and salt in a mug. Mix well.
- Add the butter and stir until it looks like sand.
- Add the milk and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- Microwave on high for about 1 minute. Check and continue cooking in 10-second intervals until almost set.
- Let the brownie sit about 2 to 3 minutes before eating.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Mugs $6 & Up
Mug Cake Cookbooks $5 & Up
Mug Cake Kits $3 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Sugar $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.