Spinach & Mushroom Lasagna Rolls Recipe: This Easy Lasagna Roll-ups Recipe Can Go Red, White or Pink by 30Seconds Food
This easy lasagna rolls recipe can be made with tomato sauce, alfredo sauce or use a little of both and create a pink sauce (aka rosa sauce). No matter what color it is, it'll be on the table in about 30 minutes!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 box lasagna noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 1 bag (5 ounces) baby spinach
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 jar alfredo sauce or spaghetti sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Add the onions and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until softened, about 7 to 8 minutes.
- Slowly add the spinach and cook until wilted, about 3 to 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and remove from the heat.
- In a bowl, combine the ricotta and Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Lay the noodles on a work surface. Spread each noodle with some of the ricotta mixture, then top with the spinach and mushroom mixture. Roll up and put into a baking dish that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray (or spread a little sauce on the bottom). Pour the jar of sauce over the top.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 25 to 30 minutes. Top with more Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Pans $9 & Up
Skillets $10 & Up
Lasagna Noodles $1 & Up
Spaghetti Sauce $3 & Up
Alfredo Sauce $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.