Lobster Mac & Cheese Recipe: Lobster Macaroni & Cheese Recipe, Because You're Worth It by 30Seconds Food
Lobster. Mac. Cheese. Three words when put together turn into a dish that's almost beyond words. Make this easy lobster macaroni and cheese recipe when you want to celebrate (Valentine's Day!) – or just because it's Monday.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups water
- 4 1/2 cups milk
- 1 pound cavatappi or your favorite pasta
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cooked lobster meat
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a Dutch oven. Whisk in the flour and cook, stirring, about 1 minute.
- Add the water and milk. Whisk until smooth.
- Add the pasta, garlic powder, onion powder and smoked paprika. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil and cook for about 10 minutes or until pasta is al dente.
- Turn the heat off. Add the cheeses and stir until melted. Stir in the lobster. Pour the mixture into a baking dish.
- Combine the topping ingredients and sprinkle over the macaroni and cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 15 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cavatappi $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Panko $2 & Up
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
Dutch Ovens $12 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.