Easy Chicken Recipes: This Chicken Meatballs Recipe With Tomato Cream Sauce Is Ready in Less Than 30 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Moist chicken meatballs in a two-ingredient (yes, two!) creamy sauce is one recipe you don't want to lose. This easy chicken meatball recipe is on the table in 30 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 - 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 4 tablespoon sundried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Tomato Cream Sauce
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the chicken, egg, cheese, basil, sundried tomatoes and garlic in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until well combined. Form into meatballs.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Cook the meatballs until browned on all sides and cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Stir together the cream and tomato paste. Pour the mixture into the skillet with the meatballs. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with fresh basil and additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.