20-Minute Chicken Meatballs Recipe With 2-Ingredient Tomato Cream Sauce by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 - 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 4 tablespoon sundried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Tomato Cream Sauce
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the chicken, egg, cheese, basil, sundried tomatoes and garlic in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until well combined. Form into meatballs.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Cook the meatballs until browned on all sides and cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Stir together the cream and tomato paste. Pour the mixture into the skillet with the meatballs. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with fresh basil and additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.