20-Minute Chocolate Chip Baked Pancake Recipe Is Incredible by 30Seconds Food
"A one-dish baked pancake recipe that'll feed the whole crew!" says Rachel Maser, mom of four and founder/creator of the clean eating blog, Clean Food Crush®. "Chocolate chip baked pancakes are so so good! You'll get requests to make them often."
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups oat flour or ground oats
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, roughly a heaping 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 1/2 cups milk, dairy or non-dairy
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup unrefined coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- strawberries, blueberries or bananas, for serving
- Greek yogurt or coconut yogurt, for serving
Here's how to make it:
1. Combine the dry ingredients. Combine the wet ingredients.
2. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
3. Fold in the chocolate chips.
4. Pour the batter into a 13x9-inch baking pan that's been greased with coconut oil. Top with a little more chocolate chips, if desired. Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven until the center is set, about 10 to 12 minutes.
5. Cool slightly before cutting into squares. Serve with a dollop of yogurt and fresh fruit.
Photos: Clean Food Crush
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
Oat Flour $5 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Vanilla Protein Powder $8 & Up
Maple Syrup $4 & Up
Raw Honey $5 & Up
Coconut Oil $5 & Up
Dark Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.