20-Minute Chocolate Chip Baked Pancake Recipe Is Incredible by 30Seconds Food
"A one-dish baked pancake recipe that'll feed the whole crew!" says Rachel Maser, mom of four and founder/creator of the clean eating blog, Clean Food Crush®. "Chocolate chip baked pancakes are so so good! You'll get requests to make them often."
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups oat flour or ground oats
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, roughly a heaping 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 1/2 cups milk, dairy or non-dairy
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup unrefined coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- strawberries, blueberries or bananas, for serving
- Greek yogurt or coconut yogurt, for serving
Here's how to make it:
1. Combine the dry ingredients. Combine the wet ingredients.
2. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
3. Fold in the chocolate chips.
4. Pour the batter into a 13x9-inch baking pan that's been greased with coconut oil. Top with a little more chocolate chips, if desired. Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven until the center is set, about 10 to 12 minutes.
5. Cool slightly before cutting into squares. Serve with a dollop of yogurt and fresh fruit.
Photos: Clean Food Crush
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
Oat Flour $5 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Vanilla Protein Powder $8 & Up
Maple Syrup $4 & Up
Raw Honey $5 & Up
Coconut Oil $5 & Up
Dark Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.