Fish Florentine Recipe: This Easy Cod Florentine Recipe Is a Winner Winner Fish Dinner by 30Seconds Food
Don't let chicken rule your meal planning – fish is a healthy option, too. This easy cod Florentine recipe is baked with a cheesy topping the whole family will enjoy.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 pound cod fillets
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere or white cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 box (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
Here's how to make it:
- Put the fish into a baking dish that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the milk, cheese, biscuit baking mix, lemon juice, eggs, onion and spinach in a bowl. Mix well. Spread the mixture over the fish.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 25 to 30 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $9 & Up
Cod Cookbooks $3 & Up
Nonstick Cooking Spray $3 & Up
Biscuit Baking Mix $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.