Easy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe: This Quick Pasta Recipe Is Ready in Less Than 20 Minutes by Holly Budde
This pasta and chicken dish came about from a desire to have some simple goodness. I created this recipe one night when I was desperate for a quick and simple meal, and now it's a family favorite. Serve with salad. I added zucchini last night and they liked it also. Easy and delicious!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 to 20 minutes
Servings: 2 to 4
- garlic, minced
- onion, chopped
- olive oil
- chicken breast, diced
- Italian seasoning
- pasta, cooked according to package directions
- marinara sauce or diced tomatoes
Here's how to make it:
- Sauté the garlic and onion in a skillet with some olive oil.
- Season the diced chicken breast with Italian seasoning. Add to the pan and cook until it's brown.
- Toss in the cooked pasta and marinara sauce or diced tomatoes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pasta Pots $10 & Up
Marinara Sauce $2 & Up
Spaghetti Sauce $2 & Up
Pasta $1 & Up
Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Diced Tomatoes $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.