Easy Chicken, Spinach & Artichoke Casserole Recipe: This Creamy Chicken Casserole Is the Definition of Cheesy by 30Seconds Food
This easy chicken casserole is loaded with spinach and artichoke hearts and is cheesy, cheesy, cheesy. Did we mention it was cheesy? Save this one for cheat night.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and chopped
- 3 - 4 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups grated Gruyere, Monterey Jack, Swiss cheese or white cheddar, or a combination (divided)
- 2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese (divided)
Here's how to make it:
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, artichoke hearts, chicken, cream cheese, sour cream, 1 cup of the Gruyere and 1 cup of the Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Pour into a 13x9-inch baking pan. Top with the remaining 1 cup Gruyere and 1 cup Parmesan.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 20-25 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.