Creamy Chicken, Spinach & Artichoke Casserole Recipe Is Super Easy & Cheesy by 30Seconds Food
This easy chicken casserole recipe is loaded with spinach and artichoke hearts and is cheesy, cheesy, cheesy. Did we mention it was cheesy? Save this recipe for cheat night.
Best of all, this delicious dinner recipe is on the table in only about 30 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and chopped
- 3 - 4 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups grated Gruyere, Monterey Jack, Swiss cheese or white cheddar, or a combination (divided)
- 2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese (divided)
Here's how to make it:
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, artichoke hearts, chicken, cream cheese, sour cream, 1 cup of the Gruyere and 1 cup of the Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Pour into a 13x9-inch baking pan. Top with the remaining 1 cup Gruyere and 1 cup Parmesan.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
Colanders $6 & Up
Wooden Spoons $5 & Up
Cutting Boards $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.