Creamy Chicken, Spinach & Artichoke Casserole Recipe Is Super Easy & Cheesy by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and chopped
- 3 - 4 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups grated Gruyere, Monterey Jack, Swiss cheese or white cheddar, or a combination (divided)
- 2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese (divided)
Here's how to make it:
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, artichoke hearts, chicken, cream cheese, sour cream, 1 cup of the Gruyere and 1 cup of the Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Pour into a 13x9-inch baking pan. Top with the remaining 1 cup Gruyere and 1 cup Parmesan.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.