Easy Chicken Recipes: This Chicken Lombardy Recipe Is Ready in Less Than 30 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Chicken Lombardy is kind of like chicken marsala, just baked and with mozzarella cheese. Yum! This easy chicken Lombardy recipe is ready in about 30 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup marsala
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
Here's how to make it:
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper and the garlic powder. Dredge it in the flour.
- Heat the oil in an ovenproof skillet. Add the chicken and cook until golden brown on both sides, about 5 to 6 minutes per side. Remove the chicken from the skillet to a plate.
- Melt the butter in the skillet. Add the mushrooms and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add the marsala and chicken broth. Cook about 2 minutes.
- Put the chicken back into the skillet and cook about 3 to 4 minutes. Top the chicken with the cheese and minced parsley.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 5 to 6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ovenproof Skillets $10 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.