Cheesy Garlic Tater Tot Casserole Recipe Is a Family Pleaser by Donna John
If you have someone in the family who loves tater tots, cheese and garlic, this is the casserole recipe for them. With frozen tater tots, cream, cheddar, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, canned cheddar cheese soup and seasonings, it is full of flavor and a hearty, satisfying dinner.
The original garlic tater tot casserole recipe called for 1 tablespoon of onion powder and garlic powder, which to me was just too much. This reworked casserole recipe is right on the money for my family, but you can use as much or as little seasoning as you like.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 bag (28 to 32 ounces) frozen tater tots
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 4 - 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder (or to taste)
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
1. Combine the heavy cream, soup, minced garlic, garlic powder and onion powder in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Add the tater tots and mix well.
3. Add 2 cups of the cheese and mix well. Add more salt and pepper, if desired.
4. Pour into a 13x9-inch baking pan. Top with the remaining 1 cup cheese and Parmesan cheese. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 50 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.