Amaretto Cupcakes Recipe With Amaretto Frosting: Boozy Cupcakes That Are to Die For by 30Seconds Food
Love amaretto? Put your after-dinner drink into something delicious. Instead of just sipping this almond-flavored liqueur, why not make a batch of cupcakes? This easy amaretto cupcake recipe has a creamy amaretto frosting that's to die for.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup amaretto
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons amaretto
Here's how to make it:
- Put baking liners into a muffin tin.
- Cream together the butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs and beat well.
- In another bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry. Add the buttermilk and amaretto. Stir to combine. Fold in the almonds.
- Fill the muffin tin cups 2/3 full with the batter. Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 15 minutes. Cool.
- To make the frosting, add all ingredients in a bowl. Beat until smooth. Frost the cupcakes. Dust with cocoa powder, if desired. Makes 20 to 24 cupcakes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Muffin Tins $7 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Slivered Almonds $4 & Up
Powdered Sugar $3 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.