Easy Jailhouse Rice Recipe: This Jailhouse Rice Casserole Recipe Rocks by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 can (10 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (10 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups white rice (uncooked)
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the ground beef and sausage in a skillet, breaking it up as it cooks, until cooked through and browned. Remove to a plate.
- To the same skillet, add the onions and celery. Cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Put the meat back into the pan.
- Add the chicken broth, both soups, garlic powder and rice. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Pour into a 13x9-inch baking pan. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 35 to 40 minutes. Uncover and bake about 10 to 15 minutes more.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Jailhouse Rock $3 & Up
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
Skillets $10 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Cream of Mushroom Soup $2 & Up
Cream of Chicken Soup $2 & Up
White Rice $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.