Best Cuban Pizza Recipe: When Sandwich Night & Pizza Night Collide (Just 5 Ingredients!) by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 pizza
- 1 pizza crust (refrigerated, frozen or your favorite homemade pizza crust recipe)
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1 cup chopped or sliced ham or shredded pork meat
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup pickle slices
Here's how to make it:
- Put the pizza crust on a pizza stone or baking sheet.
- Spread with the mustard.
- Add the ham.
- Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Top with the pickle slices.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 10 to 15 minutes.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.