This Easy Hawaiian Huli Huli Chicken Recipe Is Really Really Good by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 24 hours to marinate
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 24 hours and 15 minutes
- 3 pounds boneless chicken thighs or boneless chicken breasts (or a combination)
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup cooking sherry
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- grilled pineapple slices
- chopped green onions
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the marinade ingredients. Remove 3/4 cup and reserve for cooking. Keep refrigerated.
- Put the chicken into a plastic zipper bag. Add the remaining marinade to the chicken and allow it to marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- When ready to cook, heat a grill or skillet to medium-high heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade and cook, turning and basting often with the reserved marinade, until chicken is cooked through and slightly charred and golden, about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with grilled pineapple slices and chopped green onions. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.