Boneless Chicken Thighs Recipe: Chicken Thighs With Creamy Thyme Mushroom Sauce Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Moist boneless chicken thighs in a creamy mushroom sauce is what to make for dinner tonight. This easy chicken thighs recipe is packed with flavor. Not a fan of thyme? Try rosemary instead.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 pounds boneless chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 - 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream or evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the onion powder, garlic powder and dried thyme. Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper, and then sprinkle the seasoning all over the chicken.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Add the chicken thighs and cook until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 5-6 minutes per side. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- To make the sauce, add the butter to the pan. Cook the onions and mushrooms until soft, about 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add the garlic and thyme. Cook about 1 minute. Add the cream, bring to a simmer and cook until it thickens, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in the Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Put the chicken into the sauce and heat through. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.