Easy Orange & Lemon Vinaigrette Recipe Brightens Up Those Greens by 30Seconds Food
A simple way to get change up the taste of salad greens is to try a different salad dressing. This easy citrus vinaigrette recipe has fresh lemon and orange juice. It's tangy and refreshing!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a salad dressing cruet, bowl or mason jar. Add freshly ground black pepper and salt, to taste.
- Shake to combine or whisk until well combined.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Salad Dressing Cruets $7 & Up
Mason Jars $6 & Up
Whisks $4 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
White Wine Vinegar $2 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.