Citrus Vinaigrette Recipe: This Easy Orange & Lemon Salad Dressing Recipe Brightens Up Those Greens by 30Seconds Food
A simple way to get change up the taste of salad greens is to try a different salad dressing. This easy citrus vinaigrette recipe has fresh lemon and orange juice. It would make a great marinade for chicken or seafood, too.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a salad dressing cruet, bowl or mason jar. Add freshly ground black pepper and salt, to taste.
- Shake to combine or whisk until well combined.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Salad Dressing Cruets $7 & Up
Mason Jars $6 & Up
Whisks $4 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
White Wine Vinegar $2 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.