Lemon Pasta Recipe: We Added Something Seasonal to Courtney Cox's Lemon Pasta Noodles Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Courtney Cox loves quick and easy recipes. She shared her lemon pasta noodles recipe on Instagram. It looks absolutely delicious! But for us, something was missing.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- spaghetti noodles ( Courtney Cox uses Jovial gluten-free spaghetti)
- 2 - 3 tablespoons cold unsalted butter
- Parmesan cheese
- asparagus, cut into bite-sized pieces
Here's how to make it:
- Steam the asparagus until crisp-tender. Set aside.
- Salt the pasta water like the sea. Cook the pasta according to package directions. When pasta is ready take a cup of pasta water and set aside. Take the pasta and put it into a separate pot using tongs. (Don’t put through a strainer.)
- Put the butter in and start whisking.
- Cut the lemon in half and squeeze it into the pasta. Put both halves into the pot and continue to whisk.
- Add the reserved pasta water to get the right consistency.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and asparagus. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.