Sheet Pan Recipes: This Salmon & Asparagus Recipe With Garlic Butter & Herbs Is Ready in 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- salmon fillet (1 1/2 to 2 pounds)
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped herbs
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the garlic butter ingredients. Set aside.
- Put the salmon on a parchment paper-lined sheet pan. Arrange the asparagus around the salmon. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread some of the garlic butter over the salmon and dot the asparagus with the remaining butter.
- Bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven for about 10 to 12 minutes. Turn the broiler on and cook about 2 to 4 minutes longer or until it begins to color on top. Sprinkle with the herbs. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sheet Pans $9 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.