Super Crispy 4-Ingredient Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings Recipe Will Bowl You Over by 30Seconds Food
Eating appetizers while watching the big games is how to roll right now. But why get expensive takeout chicken wings when you can make this easy lemon pepper chicken wing appetizer recipe at home? This four-ingredient crispy lemon pepper chicken wing recipe is so easy!
To make these crispy lemon pepper chicken wings you will need chicken wings, olive oil, lemon pepper seasoning and cornstarch. Start this recipe with chicken wings that are separated into drumettes and flats. Toss the wings in a bowl with the olive oil and lemon pepper seasoning. Put the wings onto a baking sheet in a single layer, and bake for about 45 minutes or until cooked through and crispy. Super crispy!
Serve these flavorful chicken wings as a fun snack with ranch dressing or your favorite dipping sauce. Don't forget the carrot and celery sticks! This recipe makes a super fun dinner, too. Who wouldn't love crispy chicken wings for dinner?
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 3 pounds chicken wings (tips removed and separated into drumettes and flats)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 heaping tablespoons cornstarch
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Salt and Pepper
- Baking Sheet
- Mixing Bowl
- Parchment Paper
- Aluminum Foil
- Airtight Containers
- Try this recipe with chicken legs or thighs. You will have to cook the chicken longer.
- Serve the chicken wings with bleu cheese dressing or ranch dressing. Bottled is OK, but you can make your own homemade ranch dressing.
- For easier cleanup, cover the baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
Here's how to make it:
- Put the wings into a large bowl. Add the oil and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle in the lemon pepper and cornstarch. Toss to coat.
- Put the wings in a single layer on baking sheets.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 45 minutes or until cooked through and crispy.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 24.9g
Saturated Fat: 6.2g
Total Carbohydrate: 25.9g
Dietary Fiber: 0.4g
Total Sugars: 0g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.