Mustard-Maple Chicken Thighs Recipe: That Man Pleasin' Chicken Recipe Got a New Name by Donna John
Remember that weird chicken recipe that had Dijon mustard, maple syrup and vinegar? In my house it was not known as Man Pleasin' Chicken but as Katie Pleasin' Chicken because my daughter loved it. As bizarre as the ingredients sound, this easy chicken recipe still works. Try it.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (I used pancake syrup)
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar (I used lite seasoned rice wine vinegar)
- fresh rosemary (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the mustard, syrup and rice wine vinegar.
- Season the thighs with salt and pepper. Put the chicken into a 13x-9-inch baking pan. Pour the mustard mixture over the chicken. Spoon the sauce over so the chicken is completely covered. Sprinkle with rosemary, if using.
- Bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven for about 40 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Rice Wine Vinegar $3 & Up
Lite Seasoned Rice Wine Vinegar $3 & Up
Maple Syrup $5 & Up
Pancake Syrup $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.