This Simple 15-Minute Garlic Parmesan Spaghetti Recipe Is What It's All About by Donna John
Dinner on the table in 15 minutes? Yes! This easy garlic and Parmesan spaghetti recipe is as simple as it gets – and delicious.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package (12 ounces) spaghetti, cooked according to package directions
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 - 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add the spaghetti and chicken bouillon. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from the heat and add the Parmesan cheese. Garnish with parsley and a drizzle of olive oil, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.