This Olive Focaccia Bread Recipe Is Your New Favorite Italian Bread Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Crunchy on the outside, chewy on the inside and dotted with salty green olives, this easy olive focaccia bread recipe is a winner. Black olives could be substituted.
Prep Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 35 minutes
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon instant dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 cups water
- green olives
- fresh chopped thyme or rosemary (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, yeast, salt, olive oil and water. Mix until a dough forms.
- Put the dough onto a floured work surface. Knead the dough about 5 minutes.
- Put the dough into an oiled bowl, cover and let it sit for about 1 hour or until it doubles in size.
- Put the dough into a baking pan and spread it to cover the bottom completely. Use your thumb to make indentions across the top of the dough.
- Put an olive into each indention. Drizzle with a little olive oil and sprinkle with a little sea salt and fresh rosemary or thyme, if using.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Instant Dry Yeast $4 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Green Olives $3 & Up
Sea Salt $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.