Easy Fried Macaroni & Cheese Balls: These Crispy Mac & Cheese Balls Melt in Your Mouth by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3 - 4 cups prepared macaroni and cheese, cold
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- vegetable oil, for frying
Here's how to make them:
- Put the eggs into a bowl and the panko into another bowl.
- Roll the macaroni and cheese into bite-sized balls.
- Heat about 3 to 4 inches of oil in a pot over medium-high heat.
- Dip the balls into the egg and then into the panko.
- Drop the balls carefully into the hot oil and cook until golden and crispy, about 4 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Repeat with remaining balls.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.