3-Ingredient Crispy Fried Macaroni & Cheese Balls Recipe Melts in Your Mouth by 30Seconds Food
Have leftover macaroni and cheese? This easy fried mac and cheese balls recipe is a fun way to use those leftovers and make a great appetizer or side dish.
Kids love them, too! Serve them with broccoli, corn, green beans or their favorite vegetable for a fun lunch or dinner.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3 - 4 cups prepared macaroni and cheese, cold
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- vegetable oil, for frying
Here's how to make them:
- Put the eggs into a bowl and the panko into another bowl.
- Roll the macaroni and cheese into bite-sized balls.
- Heat about 3 to 4 inches of oil in a pot over medium-high heat.
- Dip the balls into the egg and then into the panko.
- Drop the balls carefully into the hot oil and cook until golden and crispy, about 4 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Repeat with remaining balls.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sauce Pots $9 & Up
Vegetable Oil $3 & Up
Panko Breadcrumbs $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.