Easy Avocado Salad Dressing Recipe: This Creamy Avocado Dressing Recipe Is What to Pour on Your Salad by 30Seconds Food
Avocado has found its way into so many recipes, so why not salad dressing? This easy avocado salad dressing recipe will give your salads a little attitude.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 ripe avocado
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 3 teaspoons lemon or lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 - 3 tablespoons water (or more, if needed)
- chopped parsley
- minced jalapeno
- minced serrano
- minced poblano pepper
- fresh chopped cilantro
Here's how to make it:
- Put al the ingredients except the water into a blender. Pulse until smooth.
- Add water until it reaches a pourable consistency. Season with salt and pepper. Add more lemon juice, if needed.
- If using an add-in, stir it in now. Store in the refrigerator up to three days.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.