Creamy Avocado Salad Dressing Recipe: This Avocado Dressing Recipe Is What to Pour on Your Salad by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 ripe avocado
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 3 teaspoons lemon or lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 - 3 tablespoons water (or more, if needed)
- chopped parsley
- minced jalapeno
- minced serrano
- minced poblano pepper
- fresh chopped cilantro
Here's how to make it:
- Put al the ingredients except the water into a blender. Pulse until smooth.
- Add water until it reaches a pourable consistency. Season with salt and pepper. Add more lemon juice, if needed.
- If using an add-in, stir it in now. Store in the refrigerator up to three days.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.