Cheesy Baked Parmesan Asparagus Recipe: This 15-Minute Asparagus Recipe Will Impress on Thanksgiving by 30Seconds Food
Asparagus is such a versatile vegetable and can be cooked so many ways. This easy baked Parmesan asparagus recipe is ready in 15 minutes and would be a great Thanksgiving side dish recipe that's on the table fast.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the olive oil, lemon juice and garlic powder.
- Put the asparagus on a baking sheet that's been oiled with olive oil or covered with parchment paper. Lay the asparagus in a single layer. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the olive oil mixture over the asparagus. Top with the grated cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 8 to 10 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.