Cheesy Baked Parmesan Asparagus Recipe Bakes in 10 Minutes & Will Impress by 30Seconds Food
Asparagus is such a versatile vegetable! The healthy spring vegetable can be cooked so many ways. We love cheesy garlic roasted asparagus, bacon-wrapped asparagus, baked eggs with asparagus and asparagus risotto, to name just a few of our many asparagus recipes. This easy baked Parmesan asparagus recipe is ready in 15 minutes. It is a great side dish recipe that's on the table fast.
Olive oil, fresh lemon juice and garlic powder is combined, then drizzled over fresh asparagus spears. Season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and bake in the oven until asparagus is crisp-tender and cheese is melty and browned. Delicious!
This baked asparagus recipe would be the perfect Easter side dish with baked ham or prime rib.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the olive oil, lemon juice and garlic powder.
- Put the asparagus on a baking sheet that's been oiled with olive oil or covered with parchment paper. Lay the asparagus in a single layer. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the olive oil mixture over the asparagus. Top with the grated cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 8 to 10 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.